Monday, July 21, 2008

1 click trading on OANDA

OANDA finally gave us 1-click trading now on fx-trade beta. Well today I had opportunity to really use it as my edge. In really short term trading, scalping, speed is everything. So when opportunity arise there is no time for messing around with order windows. As you can see on that 5 sec chart I had sell than cover because it started coming back and than again sell and quick cover. If I had to open order windows and change it from sell to buy I wouldn't be concentrated on the screen and I probably wouldn't be so quick. Now it's enough just to click on buy or sell field on the rates window and I'm in or out in a second. So this is great new tool and with ultra small spreads OANDA is just great for trading forex.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats in the real money platform now? great news! have you seen my last 3 blogs?

FX said...

Yes, it's real money platform but beta so you get it through loading fxtrade beta.

I did check out your new blogs but didn't have time to watch videos yet. I like 3 little pigs story translated into trading world.

Anonymous said...

ok thanks for the info, i will check it out soon. If only the audio plays for the video, search the net for "FFD show" codec and install it. its a quick download and should fix the problem.

Hova said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FX said...

You first should enable 1 click trading in settings, that you don't get confirmation window. Than you press that little hand over the quotes column. Than when you press quote you are in the market short or long depending what quote did you press.

Try first on demo. :)