Sunday, February 21, 2010

End to experiment

I don't like trading one trade a day any more. I miss trading. My attitude toward individual trade is different when I know it will be only trade in a day and that's not good. On some days I'm really into trading and there are nice opportunities and I can't participate. On others I don't want to trade but I do it because I want to use that day's trade. I don't close those trades if they are bad from the start because there isn't next one.

I'm still emotional and probably it's hard for me to control but I managed to lose control completely on one of those one trade a day trades so I didn't really gain a thing in risk management. So I will probably end this experiment. It's not bad, but it's not great either.

I will probably go ahead with cutting my size so maybe stress will be different because of that and I will be able to control myself. I somehow have feeling that it would be ok that way. Now I regret that I didn't cut my size before as measure of controlling height of emotions.

No comments: