Thursday, October 25, 2007

Forex trading 10/25/07


Today I was all over the place trading not so good market to trade. But I guess that I was showing myself the power and strength that I can take normal stops without moving it and averaging. So with all this action and a loss of -10 pips for all I'm happy trader when I know that I can trade good winning or losing. Good trading is when you follow rules and don't get lost mentally.


I could wait for a proper stop of -12 not jumping out at -8 and get out on b/e or in a win because eur/usd is now about 15 pips up from entry without violating -12 stop level. How about that I was entering in the direction of the market in that moment, thats big plus for me also.
Forex intraday trading
Forex intraday trading


No breakout to the upside so honorable exit of +2
Forex intraday trading
Forex intraday trading
Well I should exit second trade when it was first in +15 profit and not allowing it to come all the way back.
-15
+13

Forex intraday trading

No bounce back, it's slow downtrend. Happy to take -3 loss when I was at the moment -11 pips down.

Forex intraday trading

No comments: