Friday, June 17, 2011

Vulnerability

I'm so vulnerable to my own emotional pitfalls that it's so hard to advance. It's so frustrating because in general my trading isn't that bad. Like today I had three stop loss exits in timely manner, except last trade. Then it's so irrational to stay in it from minute to minute. I all know it, and to be honest at those moments I really don't know what I want with that trade, when I'm in bigger then allowed loss. What do I want with that -50 pips trade I can't answer. Where is exit, where is cut loss?
It seems to me that those problems can't be easily corrected with some new rule. In the end I just don't follow it and I can't correct my own personality with rules. I guess that I have to first correct myself, whichever that means, then it will be reflected in my trading.
So I had +23 pips for a day before that last trade and my own personal meltdown.

-9 pips

No comments: