Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thursday

I'm satisfied with how I traded today. Looking for small wins when I had idea. I also like how I managed second trade with size. It was half size trade and I wasn't nervous because of the size when it first went against me. Also great that I took profit on position when I did, not waiting for more only because it's smaller sized trade. Third was probably the best in my assessment. I noticed the change in behavior and took small scalp when try for up materialized. Finally fourth trade wasn't good, I run out of ideas and started imagining them. Fading the move there first wasn't reasonable, second I was late in entry. I closed it because it was to much risk for limited reward. It's also true that I was hesitant and didn't close it in a loss but waited for profit even though I didn't like it from the start.

+18 pips