Friday, March 26, 2010

One of those days

It's definitely hard to stop in a day like this. Also when I trade this way I make mistake of not closing position when I have good price for it but I want that position to recover all the loss. It's not attractive to close some bad trade at break even or so but I'm looking for one more push. When it doesn't come I have far worse situation than seconds ago and closing then is even less attractive.
I don't even remember what I was thinking through the day in all those trades. It's just a mess now when I look at it.

-26 pips


3 comments:

TimC said...

Shake it off FX. You'll be back to those winning ways on Monday.

randomguy said...

Your read is spot on most of the time. Consider this the cost of running this business. Good stuff

FX said...

Will do daytrader233, I believe that I was little overheated from trading last days and weeks and didn't want to admit it and make a pause.

Thanks Syed it's nice to hear that point of view.