Friday, March 19, 2010

End to good week

I'm finished before I even started. One usual scalp and after I didn't wan't to risk any more. I guess that I have need and mini goal each day to be profitable. It doesn't include maximizing profits. When I have satisfactory profit that's it. Profits add up and I don't want to fix thing that isn't broken. Anyway I always tell myself when I'm in bad shape that I should scalp, take small profit and run. Reason I write this is because I have conflict. I feel like I should trade more and anxiety that this isn't good. I guess that kind of trading is going against subconscious collective belief that work should be hard and take long hours.


+16 pips

6 comments:

daytrader233 said...

Nice week FX! Well done.

FX said...

Thank you very much sir.
:)

Syed Omar (Hilmy) said...

In trading, payoff is not rewarded per how much 'work' you put in. Enjoy the extra time if you met your target..it's one of the perks of being a trader

FX said...

True.

Mike K. said...

Good to see things are better for you. Keep it up!

FX said...

Thank you Mike