Friday, March 19, 2010

End to good week

I'm finished before I even started. One usual scalp and after I didn't wan't to risk any more. I guess that I have need and mini goal each day to be profitable. It doesn't include maximizing profits. When I have satisfactory profit that's it. Profits add up and I don't want to fix thing that isn't broken. Anyway I always tell myself when I'm in bad shape that I should scalp, take small profit and run. Reason I write this is because I have conflict. I feel like I should trade more and anxiety that this isn't good. I guess that kind of trading is going against subconscious collective belief that work should be hard and take long hours.


+16 pips

6 comments:

TimC said...

Nice week FX! Well done.

FX said...

Thank you very much sir.
:)

randomguy said...

In trading, payoff is not rewarded per how much 'work' you put in. Enjoy the extra time if you met your target..it's one of the perks of being a trader

FX said...

True.

Mike K. said...

Good to see things are better for you. Keep it up!

FX said...

Thank you Mike