Thursday, December 18, 2008

Psychotic scalping

This is some weird trading about what I don't know what to think. First of all I was at work, trading of laptop and had to attend other stuff not just trade. So it would be better not to trade in that circumstances but I did. Second, money from this trading I'm sending from my broker to bank account. So last few days money that I earned will not stay in account to compound but it's going home. So I had different attitude, it was let's make some money today for me. It's silly but it was different. So I recognize two kinds of money, one for my account and second for me.
I was generally correct of intentions of price but I didn't had liberty to hold position because I was busy with other stuff. So scalps were short. In the end +22 full size pips.


12 comments:

StockHunter said...

nice trades!

ORION MACHINE said...

Dude, super awesome, pay yourself baby!!! I had a great day as well, and the funny thing is, I was sick so I really didn't want to trade, but I did.

On another note all together, you know about my youtube page? I will be posting my methods there. For all those who don't know it:

www.youtube.com/orionmachine

FX said...

Thanks guys, it was crazy market action today.

Orion great that you will post videos on youtube. I will make a post about it when you put few of them on. I can also embed some of them here.

ORION MACHINE said...

cool man thanks!

StockHunter said...

lol ORION I love the "NO BULLSHIT" motto, it's so true! I'll be watchin your vidz also, and I also may embed them in my blog if you don't mind :).

ORION MACHINE said...

Of course I don't mind!! share away.

FX said...

Orion I just watched your first video and I'm totally looking for next ones. Great thing, it would be fun to watch them, I know it will be for me.

StockHunter said...

Thanks, I also watched your 1st video and I'm looking forward to the next one :).

4x For Life said...

orion i watch that video and almost pissed myself on how you slamed the scum out there and for fuck sakes dude could you sound any worse. Nice work

ORION MACHINE said...

HAHA!, shit I did not expect so much support?!!? My agenda is certainly gaining steam then eh? And by the way, I feel like a fucking truck hit me... My ears keep popping and my nose is dripping with fading headaches. I rarely get sick and here i am making up for it! Thank you all majorly for the support and I will do my best to be as clear as possible in my presentation!

Jules said...

So you weren't "watching charts, watching charts, watching charts", but multi-tasking, and you pocketed 22 full-size pips.

Good for you, FX! :-)

FX said...

Thanks Jules :))