Thursday, August 23, 2007

Forex trading 08/23/07

I wasn't trading for a few days, didn't make any progress towards trading to win mental attitude, so result is everything is the same.
Watching big fast uptrend, not in the mood to go in with it not even for a scalp of few pips. But I jump in on the short side. Than move stop, it got hit anyway, I didn't have time for move it again.
Short again 10 seconds later. I'm screaming in my head whole time don't do it it's all wrong. Price is hovering around, then it looked like it will start falling gbp/usd started to get weak. I added another position, more risk.

Finally just luck, I got my break even exit and some more. Good thing that I made exit. When the trade is bad from the start it's ok to get out if you got lucky and not trying to get profits.

Pure trading not to lose.

-37 +23 +20 = +6



Forex Intraday Trading
Forex Intraday Trading

No comments: