Monday, June 25, 2007

Learning curve

I'm having discussion with my friend also trader. His beliefs are that you got to start trading with some sound method. And if you don't have one you got to change methods until you get proper one, something like that.

On other side I gave up of search for methods. I believe that good trading can get out by organic growth. Like today, if I had enough knowledge to discard all trade ideas without some clear setup and stay in one that is sound I would be profitable and happy. But path to that is slow. I believe that learning how to trade profitably is slow process that requires a lot of practise. It's like playing tennis or some other competitive sports. Without practise there is nothing.

But you got to stay alive and financially afloat with all that trading practise.
Well I would also like to get struck with lightning and start trading some quality setup without all those mediocre stuff that I do. Until than I can slowly trying to get better with stuff that I do now.




In the end there is a reversal, hours later, but without me.



No comments: