Monday, June 25, 2007

06/25/07

Lot's of bang for no buck.

In first trade I managed to let profits go away and than I just wouldn't get out. Like it will reverse any minute back in black. So -2 pips.... - full stop. Than anger and immediate trade, I was lucky and got myself some pips back. Poor trading.


Scalp man, take the profits and get out. Problem with reversal trade mentality is that you don't get many reversals that are full ones, but many small, so take the profits while you have them.



This trade is only trade that have some sound trading principles why to take it. After hour of indecision's and big wicks up and down usd/chf managed to close up at around 305. So if it fail now it mean that it can't go up now and it will go down. It was full of indecision hour ago so all forces for down are happy now that bullish side doesn't have power.
So I short it with those kind of thoughts. It had another undecided candle and than started to go down.
My internet connection broke down so when I got it up again I just exited. Nice excuse. The pair went down from that point some 25 pips. It was again poor exit.


Another pick the bottom trade, but wit quick scalp exit.



It looks like every time it's making a bottom, but real buyers came hours later and bought around 166 support of the channel that was broken at Friday.
So why than not to think first and trade later and not just jump in for the sake of the trading. Maybe here will happen something. That maybe is big problem. Fighting the trend I don't want even to discuss today.


No comments: