Friday, March 30, 2007

I didn't trade this week until today. Market was slow and without opportunity when I was by the screen. Today I had one small trade, gain of 13 pips.


Market was falling in unusual way if watched on smaller time frames. I drew trend lines and had a plan of counter trend trade around lower trend lines if decline have a stop there, counting on some support. There was low for this week around that level and my trend lines.


I wasn't sure on first fast break, but on second test market was slow. I waited for uptick, not usual for me and entered on great level.




Exit was little premature but I remembered article from Dr. Brett about sabotage by thinking on two time frames. So I gave up on a swing trade and focused on scalping (well my entry was on 10 sec) and got out.

No comments: