Thursday, March 15, 2007

03/13/07 III

All trades were 1/4 of standard L5X lot.
First trades around 21.56 in gbp/jpy resulted in +8,+2 pips.
Than around 22.17 gbp/jpy trades ended with -1,+14. Usd/jpy were +2, +9 pips.

Second set of trades I entered because I expected to see price drop stalling after minor bottom of earlier trade was violently violated. But it was too early so I was scared with first having looser trades from the start and exited shortly after some gain was made.
It was obviously too early exit.

Funny looking place to start trading. I wasn't at home for all that fall, luckily because I would probably started calling bottom much earlier.

Than again for the third time there was another lower low and stalling in the fall.
Gbp/jpy +13pips, usd/jpy +4,+11 pips.




Early exit is always because of fear of violent pullback like here.

I should really stick to that trade and press my luck. It's painful to see what potential was missed. Maybe it's illusion that such short scalps can get bigger trades with big pip profits because when you scalp you are in one kind of mental state and you can't just change it, there is some rhythm in entering and exiting, stops and profits.

It would be great if I could take not 13 but 100 pip profit on gbp/jpy but I didn't.


In the end my campaign was a real fun and intense experience with lots of fear and thinking. All in all about +62 pips, or +13 standard pips.

No comments: