Thursday, January 17, 2008

Boundary

Do you feel in trading that you have some kind of bound? Do you feel sometimes that you hit your boundary?

Today I had interesting entry for myself, not usual one. In the trade I was humming "small loss, big gain". I planed to risk just 5-6 pips. Trade turned my way and I let it run to some point. On first obstacle I checked my p&l and it was just enough. I had to go out.

It's not problem in the fact that I could gain 2 or 3 times more but that I have feeling that I'm bounded. It would be the problem also if I had 3 times more profit and again if I hit my boundary.
It's not problem how big is boundary 10 pips or 100 pips, but that bound in my mind exist.

Maybe you could say that you got to have bound and that you just make sure that borders are wide enough. But it's glass cage, like a prison. It's hard to be in prison no matter how big it is, it's not freedom.

Check out how Zenhabits used mantra Liberate to turn his blogging pro.

+13 pips eur/usd


forex intraday trading eur/usd

No comments: