Friday, January 25, 2008

Bad trading quit early

I'm showing some very bad trading. I'm forcing the trades. My mind is on the money not on trading. So I will stop trading for today.

Both trades were only on because market moved fast, sometimes it works.When I saw that I entered gbp/jpy after spike of 40 pips in 30 seconds without even really looking at the chart before I entered, I realized that I'm trading like I'm drunk. I was from first second in deep loss, moved stop and who know what would I do next if market didn't return back.
On days like this it's the easiest thing to hold losers and average and lose as much as my stomach can take.

So with b/e (-4 +4) on the day I already took too much risk and better to shut down early.

forex trading
forex intraday trading gbp/jpy

No comments: