Saturday, September 29, 2007

One step forward two steps back

Costly exercise in bad trading running against uptrend. Trouble was also that every position was full one, so I blow all money management reasoning. Around 11.25 I had profit of 5 pips times two positions but I didn't take it. I wanted more, I really get up that morning on wrong foot. About minute before my exit I was red just for 12 pips x4 positions. Than gbp/usd took of like crazy and every second was costly. Than it looked like a fake spike up and I shorted again with with full 4 positions and lost again more.
-50
-35
-23
-13
-9 x 4 = -36

-157


Forex Intraday Trading
Forex Intraday Trading


In hindsight if reversed my positions would be very nice. It's so easy to fight the trend and so hard to just let yourself with the flow.


Forex Intraday Trading

No comments: