Monday, July 9, 2007

Forex trading 07/09/07

I got out of the first eur/usd trade because gbp/usd was spiking up fast in that moment. +2

Second eur/usd trade was quite strange. All pairs were getting stronger against usd, but eur just staled. In another words eur was getting week against all currencies except usd. At 10.30 were scheduled gbp news so I didn't wont to stay in eur/usd through it. -2





Exit of the first gbp/usd trade was at the 5min's 20ma. +10

I'm proud of the entry on the second gbp/usd trade. I chose to risk just made profits and to reshort the pair because I thought that up reaction was because of buying at 20ma and that when it stale it will fall again. Exit was not so fortunate, usd started to fall all over the pairs and I got out. Intention was to hold that trade for bigger swing. But the bigger swing didn't realized, I could get another 10 pips if I waited. +6



No comments: