Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Update and favorite blogs

I'm busy on my other job so no trading this and next week for me. Break is good thing.



Funny thing is that while I haven't time for trading I need my daily fix of trading related blogs. The favorite ones are listed here. I really like their trading and blogging style. There are similarities and differences in them and they are just great and valuable resources.

Dinosaur Trader
An NYSE Scalper's Tale
Trader ZBS
Boogster's Blog
Evolution of a Trader
The Chart Strategist
Tradercowboy

Those seven are a must for me daily. On my blogroll there is much more of them, but no time to read lately.

4 comments:

stephane said...

Thank you to mention my blog in yours. I wish you the best for your trading !!!

Stéphane - The Chart Strategist

FX said...

Thanks Stéphane for the wishes! You have nice simple blog that I like.

Dinosaur Trader said...

FX,

Thanks too. I've been so busy this week that I haven't really kept the blog up much, but thanks.

Hope your break is treating you well.

-DT

Anonymous said...

Hi FX!
I was wondering if you could update your blogroll and replace Digital Breakfast with my new site, www.neuralmarkettrends.com? DB crashed on me a week ago and I had to move to Neural Market Trends!

I'm still using Neural nets in my FX trading!

Thanks a bunch,
Tom Ott