Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Good day again

Again I had ideas what will happen and I based my key profitable trades on them. With small stop loss I had to be careful to pick valid spot for entry. There were frustrations also like clumsy entries after 10:17 exit. Also those stops from 10:35 to 10:40. My idea for possible target for previous short was around 430 but I closed it earlier based on price behavior. Now I was buying too early because I was impatient and giving back half of gained profit to that point.
All in all I'm pleased with my performance. I like that I have some idea of market structure and trade with that in mind. Not just blindly following price. It gives me certain confidence to enter trades. Of course that I have to pick good entry spots, because it's extra easy to get stopped anywhere based on how price is behaving lately.

+45 pips



No comments: