Friday, April 18, 2008

Three scalps in gbp/usd

There was continuation of profit taking in gbp crosses. Very violent and strong. So everything fall against the usd but gbp. I expected that there will come reaction in crosses and that other pair would pull gbp against the dollar also. But it didn't happen. I got three profitable scalps with half size positions for +16 full size pips

I could play trend in everything other, but you know me I'm not such trend trader and I have my ideas that are not clever all the time. At least I was managing scalps nicely.





2 comments:

alysia said...

Nice blog. Thanks for your work on it.

I've recently created a completely free forex website which hopefully will be of use to you.

The purpose of this site is to show you how the forex market reacted in the minutes and hours after news was released. Patterns have emerged. For instance, if the USD Non Farm Payroll number is significantly better than expected, the USD will initially gain against the GBP and Euro in the minutes after the number is released, and then lose value shortly there after.

Site:
http://www.forexnewspatterns.com

FX said...

Thanks for reading.

Nice idea for a site.