Tuesday, May 8, 2007

05/08/07

I shorted because it looked to me that it will break yesterdays and the weeks low. Unusual for me to go with the trend. But it bounced of the support at low.

Bad thing is that I added to position while in loss. That way I was risking about 54 pips in three positions instead 25 in one. I didn't get much for that risk, loss of -2 versus loss of -8 if I exited in the same place with only one position.
I got to get more skillful in trend trading, lol, all I know is to trade against the trend.





I exited where I exited because it was to long by my count to go down if it means to go down. I was wrong. But somehow after trade I'm not fresh to enter another trade. Like I lose energy. I think that trading should be more automatic for me, without much thinking while in trade. I look at other trader blogs with few dozen trades a day and I just can't do it like that now, except If I'm averaging but for me it's only just one trade.


In the end eur/usd was better pair to trade than gbp/usd which I chose because it makes bigger moves.

No comments: