Sunday, January 21, 2007

picking top

This is my last trade. It's a bit risky because it's trading against trend and trying to pick top. But it's usually how I trade with full knowledge of it being not so wise. But trading psychology is the front where I have my battles.

The thing with this trade is more that I didn't stay enough time in trade. It was because emotional pressure of loosing side of gbpjpy was too much, so I closed all when it got to b/e. It's unwise off course, but this is what happened.

Too bad that I didn't wait minute or two, or put gbpusd which was doing fine on trail stop. But I just wanted some money in cash register and to relieve all pressure.

Individual trades where added with 1:1 leverage.

Good thing was, that I really nice picked up top in gbpusd. Gbpusd, broke 750 resistance and I was thinking that if it stalls now it will make failed break out and it will go nice fast way back. Too bad that I started shorting gbpjpy, but usdjpy was not ready to stop.








No comments: